Memory card is a removable electronic chip which internally make use of flash memory to store and organize various types of files. In market there are different manufacturers of memory card available such as Kingston, SanDisk, Transcend, Olympus, etc. In comparison with other brands Olympus memory card are widely accepted as they provide high file storage capacity and can be used easily in various digital products like cameras, camcorders, cellular phones, computers, laptops, MP3 players and many other electronic gadgets. As no product is immune, have you come across a worst situation in which you have lost the entire photos and other files saved on your Olympus memory card by formatting it accidentally on computer? After this incident, when you checked your memory card for your surprise all of your precious pictures were gone. Then you realized that you even do not have any backup of lost memory card files. Are you worried much about your lost files and looking forward to carry out Olympus memory card recovery after accidental format? Losing memorable photographs is really a heartbreaking moment and a lot of people start thinking that their lovable photos are gone forever.
Actually, this is not true!! Formatting will only erase the file pointer making the occupied space reusable. If you add any picture or other files onto same memory slot then the lost file will be overwritten and you will lose data permanently. So, until you retrieve your files no need to store any data which in turn increases the chances of retrieving file by relying on some effective recovery tool. Picture recovery tool is the most comprehensive software which not only restores lost or deleted files from Olympus memory card but can even help you to get back deleted pictures from SanDisk MicroSD card, SDHC card, SDXC card, etc. including Kingston, Transcend and many more brands. Discover more here.
Putting aside accidental formatting, various other causes that are accountable for loss of files from Olympus memory card are listed below kindly have a look.
Reasons behind losing files from Olympus memory card:
- If your Olympus memory card is severely infected by the impact of harmful viruses and the users are not able to access the stored files then most of the users opt for formatting the card thereby resulting in loss of files.
- Disconnecting the card reader with Olympus memory card from Windows or Mac computer improperly without using â€œ Safely Remove Hardwareâ€ option or directly removing the card reader itself can corrupt your Olympus memory card making the files unreadable causing data loss.
- Memory cards have a very limited number of read or write cycles, if you use the memory card for a long period then there are possibilities that your files saved on the memory card may get corrupt and you may experience heavy loss of files.
- Sometimes it might happen that while deleting some redundant pictures on your camera memory card you may accidentally select â€œDelete Allâ€ option and lose the entire photos. Memory card used in the digital camera can be SD card, XD, CF card of Olympus, Kingston or any other brand. Using picture recovery tool you can successfully execute deleted or lost photo recovery from CF memory card, XD card, SD memory card and many more. Below is the URL which you can go through in order to additional information. http://www.recoverphotosfrommemorycard.com/lost-picture-recovery-from-cf-card.html
- Occurrence of electrostatic surge when your Olympus memory card is connected to your system can corrupt the memory card which inhibits the access to the saved files leading to loss of files.
4 methods to overcome loss of files:
- Keep your Olympus memory card safe from usual human mistakes such as unintentional deletion, using same memory card in various devices, etc.
- Properly eject the Olympus memory card either from camera or card reader.
- Always scan your memory card when connected to computer by the use of effective antivirus tool installed on your system.
- Maintain backup of memory card files and save it on some good secondary storage device so that when you face any loss scenario you an easily get back your files.
Safety tips will help you to avoid all of these loss scenarios to a certain extent. Through the use of picture recovery application you can efficiently solve all your file loss problems.
Execute recovery of Olympus memory card files with Picture recovery tool:
- Can restore any type of files like JPEG, PNG, TIFF, MP3, MP4, MOV, WAV, etc. which also includes RAW photo files.
- The software has separate edition for both Mac as well as Windows operating system.
- This is the ultimate solution to perform deleted image file recovery from Cannon, Nikon coolpix, Pentax, Olympus, Sony along with professional DSLR camera after experiencing any data loss situations.
- It provides necessary file retrieving modules that help you to regain your lost or deleted data with complete directory structure.
- Using this application, it is possible to recover photos from formatted memory cards like CF, SD, MicroSD, Memory Stick, etc.
Simple way to use Olympus memory card recovery software:
Firstly download the trial version of picture recovery program and do the installation on the hard disk of your system.
Step1: Plug-in your Olympus memory card to computer and double click the shortcut icon in order to launch the application. Select "Recover Photos" option from main screen as in Figure A. Then either choose "Recover Deleted Photos"or "Recover Lost Photos" as per your loss scenario.
Figure A: Welcome Window
Step2: Select Olympus memory card from the list of logical drives and click on "Next" button as in Figure B.
Figure B: Select Olympus memory Card
Step3: Scanning of selected memory card will start in order to identify lost or deleted photos. Once the restoration process is done, you can view the list of rescued images by using "Preview" option as in Figure C.
Figure C: Retrieved Photos